You are just as much a part of New York Public Radio as are our guests. Add your perspective to any issue by leaving comments on the site.
To keep the discussion constructive, we have a few basic guidelines:
- Be civil: Please respond insightfully and respectfully. There is room for disagreement, but please disagree with people's ideas. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.
- Stay on topic: If you have general questions or concerns with WNYC Radio or problems getting to content on WQXR.org, culture.wnyc.org, or WNYC.org, please contact Listener Services.
- Keep it short: Limit your posts to about 300 words. If you have to scroll to read your comment, it's probably too long.
- Review your comment: Think of this as a mini-essay. Good grammar, spelling, and punctuation make it easier for everyone to understand your ideas.
- Links are OK, but don't paste articles: If you find a relevant article, include a link or an excerpt. Copying the whole thing could get us in legal trouble.
We welcome your thoughts, but we reserve the right to remove or edit comments for guideline violations, including excessive length. Thanks for being a part of New York Public Radio.
If you have any questions about New York Public Radio or the comments guidelines, please contact:
WNYC Listener Services
160 Varick Street
New York, NY 10013
or Use Our Contact Form