It's Been a Great Year

Thursday, December 23, 2010 - 04:44 PM

A few 2010 Radiolab highlights: a woman fights a 950-pound bull to save a stranger's life, we argue about falling cats, a toxic lake spawns new life, and we meet a chimp who was raised to be human. If you value stories like these, help support them with a year-end donation--it's easy, and tax-deductible. Or text "RL" to 25383, and a $10 donation will appear on your phone bill (messaging and data rates apply). Thanks everybody!

Dabo

I love this show, It has bean a great year.

Dec. 30 2010 07:21 PM
Dean

Radiolab,

Have you thought of making some awesome mouse pads with the Radiolab logo? The cropped picture of the tote bag on the front page looks like a mouse pad and it got my hopes up!

Dec. 30 2010 10:36 AM
stib from Australia

In my country we have an excellent, independent, national public broadcaster that doesn't have to ask for donations, which doesn't carry any advertising and doesn't even have to accept donations from rich benefactors.

It amazes me that the United States can afford to stomp all over the world 'bombing countries into democracy', but it can't afford to pay for stations like NPR.

PS. Why not sell t-shirts? I'd buy one for each of my kids (who are all fans). And it's probably easier than convincing 'Murricans to spend their tax on social capital rather than arms.

Dec. 29 2010 03:38 PM
Daniel Q. Segura from Ecuador

Radiolab!... THOUSAND THANKS!

This year was truly amazing!

Donating Now! ^___^

Dec. 29 2010 12:27 PM
Ned

I donated! Radio Lab is the best!

Dec. 29 2010 11:26 AM
Susie

Thanks so much for a treasure trove of excellent podcasts. I'm so glad I found you! May you enjoy many years of curiosity and delight, learning and educating!

Dec. 28 2010 01:27 PM
Drone

I'll donate if you apologize to Juan Williams and give him his job back.

Dec. 27 2010 06:55 AM
joggs from Alberta

Can one text a donation from Western Canada?

Dec. 25 2010 01:19 PM
Beth from Peru

Dear RadioLab,

Thank you for making me smart enough to understand some of the jokes on "The Big Bang Theory".

Love,
Beth

Dec. 24 2010 03:23 PM
Avery Smith

Great stories this year, guys! My donation's on its way.

Dec. 24 2010 03:05 PM
Zeb

Thank you radiolab for another great year! I will be donating for sure!

Dec. 24 2010 03:14 AM