Goat on a Cow Dance!

Friday, January 07, 2011 - 10:57 AM

This adaptation of our "Goat on a Cow" story is so beautiful it made Robert cry--he broke into tears at his desk, as he describes to the New York Times. The dance was directed and choreographed by Andrew Palermo, with additional choreography by Taye Diggs, as a workshop created in Pace University's Performance Lab.

Lizzie Loveridge from Ledbury, England

I am a drama teacher in England, and this excellent piece has given me so many great ideas for new pieces with my kids. My school is also a farm, so if I can just find me a fistulated cow I can adapt the Guts episode...

Jun. 24 2012 03:34 PM
Sharon from Corrales, NM

This was loads of fun. Thanks. Really well done.

Feb. 04 2011 02:28 AM
Gabriel from New Jersey

I actually felt like I was listening to the show while also visualizing the actual events. This was awesome!

Feb. 01 2011 11:29 AM
Alena from Union City, NJ

This is absolutely amazing. Thank you for sharing it.

Jan. 18 2011 04:19 PM
Alex

BRAVO!! Made all the lovlier for Robert's reaction. What a talented group of people.

Jan. 16 2011 11:02 PM
Sean

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing RL ... I love you guys.

Jan. 10 2011 01:47 PM
Anais Gragueb from San Francisco, CA

I absolutely loved it, thanks so much for sharing it. I had loved the story, and, of course the RadioLab mixing of it... and this is yet another take on this completely weird story. The performers are great, and the choreography wonderful AND filled with humour. Thanks again!

Jan. 07 2011 05:35 PM