Radiolab hoodies are here!

Wednesday, July 13, 2011 - 07:16 PM

Support Radiolab and snag a silkscreened hoodie to spread the word wherever you go.

The first-ever Radiolab hoodies are here. They're cozy, zippered, black hoodies with a silkscreened silver Radiolab logo on front. We're really excited to offer them as thank-you gifts for pledges of $180 or more.

And if the thought of a hoodie in the middle of July just doesn't do it for you, we've also printed up a batch of Radiolab buttons. For a $30 contribution we'll send you the 3-button set.

bumper stickers!

May. 10 2014 09:37 AM
Tina

Just adding my voice to the calls for selling Radiolab merchandise!

Dec. 13 2011 06:18 PM
Sweatshirts

These lok like great quality. I wonder if they can be customized. I must have one.

Sep. 11 2011 09:12 PM
Emil Ernerfeldt from UmeƄ, Sweden

I'll buy one as soon as you set up paypal payment - it will be worth it, considering how much simpler it would be to donate!

Aug. 29 2011 04:50 PM
Lea from Davis, CA

Your show gets me through the coldest, darkest days of vet school. Radiolab is on my list of "once I have a paying job and am not $200,000 in debt I'll donate $$" sites. I'd love to drop some dough on a hoodie or some decals-I agree with everyone else. Set up a Paypal account, guys! Until then, I guess I'll continue repping through word of mouth!

Aug. 06 2011 10:44 AM
Lenka from Czech Rep.

Love those hoodies, hope you ship worldwide)

Jul. 15 2011 07:26 AM
Ale from Boulder, CO

180 is not even a lot a good hoodie is 60 or 70 bucks as it is. Some even more. Plus its a fundraising thing. Didn't you guys ever watch PBS drives when you were younger or even today. Jad and Robert I wish I had the extra dough cuz when I do I will get one of those sweet hoodies. And I second the bumper sticker or window sticker idea I would totally rock that. Keep up the good work and love your guys show.

Jul. 15 2011 12:46 AM
al from champaign,IL

Radio lab is one of my favorite NPR shows. I'm a grad student, I can not afford to pay $180. You guys should create a store so people could get affordable things and contribute with the show.

Jul. 14 2011 10:22 PM
Christina C. from Hampton Roads VA

I really wish you'd sell merchandise separately, and I would totally drop $30+$10 for shipping on a hoodie in a heartbeat, I think it would be better for business to have a store guys! :D

Jul. 13 2011 11:42 PM
Kirsten

Like some of these other Radiolab fans, I can't afford a $180 hoodie, although I would LOVE one. I have in the past suggested Radiolab decals for my car's rear window. THOSE I would buy and what great advertisement for my favorite program! (They can't cost too much to produce...)

Jul. 13 2011 10:41 PM
Adriane

Wow! For $180, Jad had better personally deliver the one he's wearing to my home. But for $40, I'll give in and pay another $10 for shipping.

Jul. 13 2011 08:40 PM
Jaclyn from Seattle, WA

The sweatshirt is from american apparel, and costs $46 retail. So selling them for $50 (let alone $40) isn't going to benefit Radiolab much. Even if they got a bulk discount, that would not be much of a benefit to them. Although AA isn't perfect, I am happy they chose a company that support US jobs, fare wages, etc.even if it costs a bit more (and their sweatshirts are super comfy).

Often I worry when I donate to NPR that they will allocate the money to the popular shows that do not educate or challenge people to think critically (I won't name names). By donating to Radiolab, at least you know where your money is being spent.

Unfortunately I cannot afford $180 right now either, but I am going to donate $30 and get the three pins!

Love you guys! Keep up the awesome work!

Jul. 13 2011 08:34 PM
Jaclyn from Seattle, WA

Love you guys! Keep up the awesome work!

Jul. 13 2011 08:30 PM
Frank Hieber from Yakima WA

I don't even give NPR $180/year, let alone a single show. I'd love to get a hoodie for my wife as a gift, but not at that price. Ouch.

Jul. 13 2011 08:02 PM
Susie Q from NJ

Please consider opening a merch store...I just can't afford a $180 hoodie but would LOVE to buy one for a normal hoodie-type price.

Jul. 13 2011 07:54 PM
Emiliano Jordan from PDX, OR

Just asked my financial consultant if this was a good idea: http://goo.gl/ryd59

You'll be hearing from me.

Jul. 13 2011 07:40 PM
Trista Martin from Olympia, WA

I can't afford a $180 contribution, but I bet if you had a merch store and $40 hoodies you could make a killing!

Jul. 13 2011 07:32 PM