Demetri Martin & Thao Nguyen Join Us in Berkeley!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Our upcoming live show in Berkeley, CA just got even awesomer--comedian Demetri Martin and toe-tappingly irresistible songstress Thao Nguyen will join Jad & Robert on stage on November 3rd and 4th.

The topic of the show is In the Dark--from the darkness of space outside an astronaut's helmet, to two very different realities described by two blind men, to the dawn of sight and the evolution of the eye. Grab tickets now for a night of storytelling, science, comedy, music, and dance!

Radiolab Live: In the Dark is part of the Bay Area Science Festival--check out the full schedule of events at bayareascience.org.

Guests:

Demetri Martin and Thao Nguyen

Tom Dodd from Pescadero, Ca

I'd like to get the name of the astronaut whose story was used in the show in Berkeley. His experience on the Soyuz was enthralling and I'd like to read more about that mission.

Nov. 06 2011 11:42 AM
KC

Thank you for coming to Berkeley! I was enthralled!

Nov. 05 2011 11:39 AM
Martin Burks from Oakland

Would love to find a ticket to tonight's performance (11/04) 636-293-8677 or martinburks@gmail.com.

Nov. 04 2011 06:44 PM
Karen from Berkeley

Really Really REALLY enjoyed the show at Zellerbach last night, and was even more excited when I found out Thao Nguyen was playing. I did notice that Demitri didn't share a single quote about darkness by a woman. He was definitely a dude's dude, which I found a wee bit alienating. Nonetheless, he made me laugh and overall I had a great time!

Nov. 04 2011 01:57 PM
John from San Francisco

Went to the show last night and it was great! My wife and I really loved it. More please.

Nov. 04 2011 11:06 AM
Karl from Berkeley

I too am excited for the Radiolab show! It's only a little ironic that the first Radiolab show I'll be seeing concerns blindness.
If you still need a ticket for Friday please look here: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tix/2665249144.html

Oct. 23 2011 09:02 PM
Chris from Berkeley, CA

I was at the UCLA show for Symmetry when I lived in LA. Now, having just moved to Berkeley, I am very excited to attend this new show, as well. Cosmic RadioLab alignment!

Oct. 22 2011 08:39 PM
Maura from Arizona

I love RadioLab, Demetri Martin, and Thao Nguyen, and would love to go to Berkeley but alas I live in Arizona and am in no position to attend!

Oct. 20 2011 10:41 PM
Alissa from San Francisco

My seats are petty lousy but I'm still thrilled to attend! Radiolab and Demetri Martin together - what more could I want?

Oct. 20 2011 03:32 PM
TommyD from Oakland

Wasn't able to get very good seats, might help me relate to the subject matter. Can't wait to see you guys!

Oct. 20 2011 11:42 AM
Aaron from San Francisco, CA

oh boy oh boy! can't wait!

Oct. 17 2011 10:02 PM