Tickets On Sale Now for our New Live Show!

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Radiolab Live: Apocalyptical tout

Catch us live in a city near you -- tickets are on sale now for Radiolab Live: Apocalyptical, a show about endings, cataclysmic destruction, and surprising survival.

Kate G. from ME

I agree with many other posters. This website is so hard to use!! You need a tab that says "tour dates" and a tab that says "purchase tickets." I want to bring my son to see you live, but it is so hard to figure out where you'll be when. The first thing I saw when I got to your website was a "donate please" page; well, I want to give you money by buying tickets. Please don't make it so hard!

Feb. 20 2014 10:02 AM
Bob Fry from California

Something doesn't compute here.

Everything dies in two hours? Why? If the death is caused by all the micro glass balls raining back in and cooking, wouldn't it take about one earth rotation--a day--for the fiery rain to cover the entire earth?

Seems like pretty much the entire surface would be literally sterilized, then subject to centuries or millennia of violent climate change. The land surface especially would have been cleaned of anything larger than bacteria....how many eons to recreate multicellular life, then plants, then animals? Wouldn't the atmosphere, with the land and oceans removed of most life, have lost oxygen quickly?

Dec. 25 2013 01:31 AM
Brady from SF Bay Area

I'm also adding to the frustration of the other comments - that you don't have an easily accessible schedule of your upcoming live RadioLab dates and cities.
Frustrating. Why promote listeners coming to the website to buy tickets when the website doesn't provide the information?

Dec. 16 2013 12:10 PM
Rafaela from New York, NY

I'm trying to buy tickets to the NYC show. Is it sold out?

Dec. 14 2013 08:25 AM
Romulus from NYC

Re: Apocaliptical

Scrubbed the website, I even used the search bar. Can't find the link for either the tour schedule or to purchase tickets.

When will Apocaliptical play the NYC area?

Where / How do I buy tickets?

Dec. 11 2013 01:00 PM
Tim from Oakland

Just saw the Oakland show:
Love your broadcasts, love your podcasts...could not wait for the Oakland show...but..
... the sound reinforcement was so bad that (from my mid-balcony seat) I could not understand the spoken word (an important part of RL as you know). Any time there was the least bit of audience noise - it turned into an all visual event (even a mild audience titter made the sound unintelligible). : (

Perhaps you were attempting a volume level that would avoid blowing people out of their seats, but all I know is that I missed some, likely, really interesting material.

Hoping you make it into a podcast one day so I can actually hear what I paid to see/hear.

Also hoping your sound company does a better job in other venues (turn it up maybe?)

Nov. 15 2013 12:44 PM
RobzillaTX from DFW

Hmmmm ... I must have misinterpreted the comment on the radio. I would not consider the language in this show appropriate for pre-teens and the comedian definitely had some adults-only material.

Nov. 05 2013 02:59 PM
RobzillaTX from DFW

According to a radio interview (KERA - Dallas, TX) with Jad and Robert, it is very family friendly.

Oct. 31 2013 05:53 PM
Karen Eberle-Smith from Denver

just wondering if this is a family friendly performance?

Oct. 27 2013 10:59 PM
Jon from Provo, UT

Come to Utah PLEASE!!!

Oct. 25 2013 06:36 PM
Allison from Nashville, TN

I had a great time at your show in Nashville! What an entertaining educational experience! I hope you have a great tour!!!

If you have the opportunity to see this PLEASE DO!!! I can not express how freaken Awesome this show is!

Oct. 22 2013 12:46 PM
Amanda from Washington DC

Come to DC please please please! Huge audience here.

Oct. 01 2013 07:43 PM
Liz from St. Paul, MN

More MN love for radiolab! Head North guys!

Sep. 27 2013 02:30 AM
Maria from Minneapolis

Another minneapolis fan, hoping to see you in my hometown soon.

Sep. 25 2013 12:26 PM
Margaret n from Eugene, OR

You have a huge fan base in Eugene, OR. Come see us!!

Sep. 25 2013 01:15 AM
Rick green from Washington DC

Washington DC? Come on guys, you have a huge audience here.

Sep. 18 2013 07:20 AM
Justin from Duluth, MN

I thought I'd leave a comment pleading for you to come to Minnesota, but it appears my brothers and sisters beat me to the punch. Please heed our cries!

Aug. 27 2013 04:25 PM
Jae from Minneapolis

YES! Come to Minneapolis! Please, I'm obsessed with you guys .....

Jul. 24 2013 09:43 PM
Deedee from Minneapolis

How about a last minute minneapolis show? Email me and I'll set it up at a weirdo venue.

Jul. 05 2013 03:15 AM
Sarah from Minneapolis, MN

I second that - Minneapolis loves science! Please bring your show here!

Jul. 03 2013 02:02 PM
Rohit from Minneapolis

What about the Twin Cities - Minneapolis/St. Paul! Please come to us too!

Jun. 30 2013 07:32 PM
Erik from Twin Cities, MN

Guys. We love you in Minnesota. Will you never bring your show to us?

Jun. 19 2013 11:57 PM