Season Four is Coming!

Sunday, February 03, 2008 - 11:22 PM

We're glad to say: it's almost time for Season Four. We're putting on the final touches, adding some garnishes before we bring the plates out to the table. 5 new shows: Laughter, Deception, War of the World (our first live show!), (So-called) Life, and Pop Music.

Keep an eye out...we'll send the first one out via podcast by the end of the month. And if you are in the New York metro area, we're going to debut the first episode at the Angelika Film Center on February 21st. More details to come.

zena

I met Robin Pecknold at a party. He's the main guy in the band Fleet Foxes (this year's Band of Horses). I was a little nervous... not sure what to say... (I'll skip over a few awkward moments here.) Turns out, he's a huge fan of Radio Lab! Just like me! We bonded. Thank you Radio Lab for getting me through that potentially embarrassing situation.

Feb. 14 2008 01:24 AM
robfwoods

Why are people talking about PODCASTS - they are SIMPLE MP3 downloads! Why do we have to start some kind of mandatory commercial hype - no one needs to buy a bloody Apple over-priced POS - just download 'normally' and enjoy!

Feb. 10 2008 09:06 PM
Disciple of "Bob"

I reiterate Karine's comment.

Feb. 07 2008 10:55 AM
Paul Drager

Can't wait. Wish you guys had longer series, but I'll take quality over quantity.

Feb. 07 2008 09:51 AM
Karine Landgren

This is bar-none one of the best shows I have ever listened to. I get on soapboxes for this show...though I can't seem to get many people to stream it - so either they're lazy, or I'm not a good preacher! Either way, this show is still fantastic! Don't stop!

Feb. 05 2008 12:24 PM
David McGavern

Yaaay! I can't wait. Radiolab is absolutely one of the best podcasts around!

Feb. 04 2008 03:22 PM
Eddie Mikell

Fantastic! The best podcast/information program I have ever listened to!

Feb. 04 2008 10:23 AM