VIDEO: Radiolab Live Apocalyptical Sneak Peek

Monday, December 09, 2013 - 05:05 PM

A preview of Radiolab's live show Apocalyptical: dinosaurs, death, destruction... plus cinematic live scoring and comedic mayhem from Reggie Watts and Kurt Braunohler. Feast your eyes on more video -- including a cut of the full show! -- at radiolab.org/live.

Recorded live at Seattle's Paramount Theatre on November 21st and 22nd.

bob from ashland or

It looks like the experiment videos are in the Live Video Of the Show.
I imagine the producers are all excited about the live show but guess what??
We the fans enjoy the audio version of the show . I don't want to watch it. However I do want to watch the experiments.
I guess I'll have to muddle through the video to find the experiment videos.
Argh..

Dec. 19 2015 04:23 PM
bob from ashland or

Hey guys
Such a great show I just gave $100 bucks . That's a lot for me.

but if you read these comments HELLO!! you'd know folks are having a hard time see the experiments. The video they said we could see at the website.
We listened on the radio and now we want to see the experiments.

If they are here they're hard to find.

It would be good if you read these comments and responded to them
HELLO ?

Dec. 19 2015 04:17 PM
Troy from Colorado

I keep getting a 'page not found' message when I try to find the full video of the Apocolyptical show. Is it no longer available?

Nov. 09 2014 06:42 PM
Anna Rezende from Sao Paulo - Brazil

Hi,
Thanks for this show (podcast and video)!!!!
I'm from Brazil, I'm RadioLab addictive, I listen you in my car , during my bike rides .
If you need something from Brazil, please let me know, I wonder working with you someway, somehow.I'm finishing my PhD (Motion Graphics design). I was as a scholarship (Fulbright) at Stamps School (U Michigan) 2013/2014.
You are amazing!
Congrats,
Anna

Sep. 07 2014 01:30 PM
andres

Just wanted to thank to the RadioLab team; amazing show!!

May. 05 2014 01:36 PM
Jay Babcock from St. Louis, Missouri

MOLTEN GLASS RAIN???
That's a lot worse than I ever thought it would be.

Apr. 08 2014 04:56 PM
Audrey from Alabama

I too must be search challanged, because I can't find it either. Could someone use my Email address and let me know STEP BY STEP how to somehow join the visual fun I was hearing, or is there a disc I can purchase?

Mar. 29 2014 11:12 PM
Joan Taves from Oregon

Joanne - here's a link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K52vD4WBdLw

Mar. 27 2014 11:59 PM
Joanna from Oregon

I heard the Apocalyptic show on the radio here and was given the impression, when it ended, that I could watch the video on…. radiolab.org/live. I have gone everywhere on your site, and the only thing that seems to be available is a video of your sound effects. Please, please tell me how I can see the video of the show.

Thanks.